To order a product: You can do it by phone, by email, using the phone numbers or email address provided on the contact page, or more simple, please use the contact form available in the contact section of our website. But to make sure we don’t get confused please mention the exact name and the code associated with every product, the quantity and eventually the price displayed on the product page.
Have been already many years since the wax-dipping procedure is used in the beekeeping world to sterilize and preserve the beekeeping wooden ware. It is already proved that the sterilization process by wax-dipping 10 min at 160 degrees Celsius is destroying all AFB spores.
By using Hive Guard a proven proprietary paraffin and microcrystalline wax blend you're insuring your success.
Hive Guard has many excellent benefits:
1. Optimal wax formulation
- maximum preservation & disease prevention
- maximum penetration/impregnation
- excellent adhesion
- maintains flexibility to prevent cracking
- up to 20 years durability
2. Single component, simple to apply
3. High temperature sterilization & stability
4. Can rejuvenate/re-dip woodenware years later
5. FDA approved
6. Long-term cost effective vs. the elements and diseases
Hive Guard replace unfriendly chemicals such as rosin, solvents and paints to provide superior performance